Normal Allocation: All courses will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, unless otherwise specified. Once a course is full a reserve list will be kept and any places that become available will be offered to the reserve list in the order of when LCIAD Ltd were notified of interest.
Restricted Allocation: LCIAD Ltd reserves the right to allocate a maximum or minimum number of places stated for attendance. Therefore, a course may be described as full at a certain number.
Confirmed bookings: No bookings will be accepted without a completed booking form being returned and received by LCIAD Ltd and with accompanying payment for the full course amount. Bookings should only be regarded as confirmed when the delegate receives written confirmation that they have been allocated a place on a specified course and a payment receipt has been issued.
Bookings by an organisation: An organisation booking places on a course on behalf of a third party is responsible for ensuring nominated individuals are aware of these terms and conditions and that no places are guaranteed until a booking is confirmed in writing, as per ‘Confirmed Bookings’ above.
Industrial Action: In the event of transport industrial action (including but not limited to air / rail / tube) taking place on course days.
- Where industrial action is scheduled to take place on a lecture day (normally Fridays), we will arrange Zoom links to be sent to any affected delegates to watch live, recordings will not be available to watch later and refunds will not be made.
- Where industrial action is scheduled to take place on a practical day (normally Saturday), we will transfer your space to the next course date – you are welcome to choose an alternative course of the same value if you wish – and refunds will not be made.
- Where industrial action is scheduled to take place the day prior to delegates needing to be on-site for a practical day, we will delay our start time slightly to allow for delegate travel considering later than usual timetable start-up, with breaks and lunch being compressed slightly to ensure we still finish on time and refunds will not be made.
Cancellation by LCIAD Ltd: In the event of LCIAD Ltd having to cancel a course, all delegates will receive confirmation in writing of cancellation and a full refund. LCIAD Ltd will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred in relation to booking this course.
Cancellation by a delegate or delegate’s organisation: In the event of a delegate or their organisation cancelling a course the following will apply:
All cancellations must be in writing by email to [email protected] . Please try to give as much notice as possible if you need to cancel a booking.
Cancellation charges are as follows per person:
- At least 3 calendar months’ notice before the date of the course: full refund
- At least 1 calendar month’s notice before the date of the course: 50% of the total cost
- Less than 1 calendar month’s notice before the date of the course: no refund payable.
- The only exception is where a delegate can be substituted for another delegate from the same organisation or reserve list, where cancellation charges may not apply.
Note: LCIAD Academy is the postgraduate educational section of The London Centre for Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry (LCIAD) Ltd and is not a separate company or entity.